Monday, February 22, 2010

Chapter 97


Kate’s cheek hit the carpet and for once the scratchy fibers felt good. Heaving in a breath, she looked under the couch. There was the remote for the stereo! “You know, just because we’re alone doesn’t mean you have to fuck me into the next century.”



Jon cracked an eye open and looked her way, "Yeah it does."



She giggled. A little startled to actually hear that noise come out of herself. "Sugar, I think you need to save a little of that juice for later."



He rolled to his side a quizzical look in his eyes. "Why do i need to save juice for later Katy??"



"We've got at least three days to ourselves. You're going to dehydrate yourself." When he reached for her she squeaked and rolled. "Oh no!" She grabbed his t-shirt and slipped it on and headed into the kitchen. "You behave."



He slowly crawled up onto the couch and leaned back. "For a minute maybe."



She snagged two beers from the fridge and climbed around him, letting him settle between her thighs. As he leaned back and got comfortable she pushed his hair away and kissed his shoulder before she tucked her chin into the line between his shoulder and neck. "It's been a long time since I've been able to relax."



He ran the moist coolness of the bottle along her leg, "well we'll have to see about getting you more relaxing time babe. You work way too hard ya know."



She jerked at the cold and tugged his hair, then deciding it was fair play she pressed her own bottle against his belly. "You work just as hard as I do, Type-A."



He shook his head, "Somehow dancing around on a stage singing doesn’t seem to be work when I think about what you do on a daily basis Katy." He tilted his head back andpressed a kiss to her chin. "It's definitely not in the same league at all."



She curled her arms around his middle. "Yeah well it's not glamorous, that's for sure. Besides, I'm an intern. I get to do grunt work and charts and labs. But the hard work will pay off. I have to believe that."



He snorted before taking a sip of beer. "Honey if it don't pay off I wanna ring side seat when you clobber them all. You can be formidable when you want."



She scratched her nails through the hair that went from crisp to silky along his belly. "Formidable. I like that word. I think Elena calls me that behind my back. Probably uses a different word though." She sighed. "I don't know what she's going to do when you guys go back on the road."



Jon shrugged, "She'll pester the hell out of you, work on her thesis and run up a tremendous phone bill."



She hugged him and snorted. "Sugar, I think the wall of denial is going to shred as soon as Richie heads off. I think you should be prepared for a bit of a basket case best friend."



"Richie's always a basket case Katy." Jon laughed before continuing. "Why do you think it would be worse?"



She slid out from behind him and sat cross legged next to him. "I've been watching Elena. She's making Richie her entire world, associating her happiness with him." She gestured up with her bottle. "She's here right now, and as soon as Richie's not around and she's got time to think..." she sighed, dropping her hands around the bottle in her lap. "Richie's very intuitive when it comes to Elena."



Jon shook his head, just a week or so before Kate was ready to cut Richie off at the knees. "I dunno, Elena seems pretty together baby." He reached over and pulled her into him, his lips coasting over her cheek. "But why are we talking bout them?"



She was worried dammit. She knew Elena, and knew that as soon as they were gone on the road, doing what they do, it was going to be a whole different world for her. She sighed, letting him pull her away from the worry. Away from the reality she lived with all the damn time.



She traced her fingers over the fuzzy stubble that was slowly going to scruff, then moved to the soft pouty bottom lip. "Obviously I've lost my mind. I've got you and an empty apartment. Who needs to talk?"



"Certainly not me baby." He leaned closer, his smile brushing over her lips slowly. "Definitely not me."



She pushed him back and straddled his thighs. Her smile mirrored his own. "So tell me, just what sort of things can a girl and her super sexy stud of a--" she broke off. God, she'd nearly said boyfriend.



His brow arched slightly as a smile snuck onto his lips. “What sort of things?"



"Uh...a guy. Stud of a guy get into?" She finished lamely.



He reached behind her and slid her up her legs parting slightly in the move as his hips bucked upwards. "Can get into you."



She hissed and lowered herself down, his cock already hard filling. "I see that and ahhh-" she cut off as his hips swiveled. "Oh God, I approve," she sighed.



He grunted softly as his hips rotated and flexed upwards, his fingers digging into her hips gently. "Glad ya approve baby."



She leaned forward, groaning as he went deeper. Her fingers gripped his shoulders, pushing his hair back as she caught his bottom lip between her teeth. When he lifted his mouth to hers, their teeth clicked before the kiss went as deep as the rest of him.



"Please," she whispered against his mouth. "Deeper."



He angled her hips slightly and arched up hard, then twisted and had her under him before the next roll hit. Pulling her leg high on his waist he thrust downward, taking himself deeper than before. Dipping his head his teeth grazed over a rosy nipple before pulling it into his mouth. "mmmm tasty."



She arched. "It could be tastier." She reached for her beer and poured, grinning when he licked the line of golden fizz from her belly back up to her nipple.



His tongue swirled over the golden liquid as his pace increased, his teeth teasing each nipple in turn as he lapped up each bit of beer she let slide along her pale body.



Her fingers reached up to the couch arm and gripped, using her heels to drive up against him. "Harder," she managed between gasping.



He obeyed her plea and began to piston harder, his hand moving her leg even higher as a thumb brushed over the bundle of nerves that always made her scream. Sweat formed and began to drop mixing with the sweat on her body.



Her neck arched as she felt the pull of release. It was so close. Just there, out of reach. She pushed and twisted until they ended up on the floor again. Ignoring the, "Oof!" out of Jon she climbed onto him and dropped onto his cock taking him deep as she arched back.



He held tight to her as she rode him, his groans vibrating from his overly dry throat as she pushed him straight into heaven "Jesus Katy..."



She reached out for his hands. "Come with me, Jon." She leaned down and pushed their clasped hands to the floor. She kissed him hard, "Come with me, Sugar."



He flexed upwards and pulled her down tight as his cock-head expanded before his seed spilled. "GOD KATE!"



The heat of him and the close quarters blew her apart. Vicing around him, she rode her way through the orgasm letting a scream rip that she usually held back.



As she shuddered he pulled her tight to his chest, his arms wrapping securely around her. Pressing a kiss to her cheek he smiled. "I do love how you scream."



"Don't get used to it," she said with a grin against his mouth. "I thought you were going to leave me halfway there for an age there, stud."



"And that’s why you screamed baby." He winked once and closed his eyes as his heart rate and breathing slowly returned to normal.

No comments:

Thank you for Stopping By

  © Blogger template Artsy by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP