Elena looked up at Richie and touched her fingertips to her swollen lips. Reeling at the loss of his touch, she tried to stifle a groan. She sat up, a flush coloring her cheeks. God she'd acted like a teenager. Risking a glance over at Kate and Jon she straightened, unable to actually look Richie in the eyes. My God he probably figured she was all kinds of loose.
When the cage rolled again as the ride hit the highest point, she swallowed with a little difficulty. When the car rolled forward and Richie’s thigh pressed into her she braced herself.
Jon glanced at Richie and winked. Seeing his best friend all ruffled was a novelty. Usually he left the women panting, not the other way around. Turning his smile onto Elena a moment, he watched the lust twist into embarrassment before shifting his gaze to Kate. "Now that was fun wasn't it?"
Richie sat up slowly; his cock felt like it was going to explode. He quickly un-tucked his shirt so the tails could cover most of the damage. "Yeah," he looked at Elena, her stiff posture and burning red cheeks told him everything he needed to know. It was way beyond time to get off this ride.
Kate didn't speak. There was nothing she could say. Hormones and lack of anything resembling sex in the last year had scrambled her brains that was for sure. She gripped the bar along the side as the ride floated to a stop and the attendant unlocked the door.
Jon's grin widened, "So what next folks?"
"Looks like I get to find a girl that's two parts crazy, and three parts homely for our bet," Kate said and stepped out of the cage.
Elena's eyes shot to Kate, "Bet?" She slid from the car quickly her eyes widened, "What bet?"
Kate turned back and had the good grace to blush. "We, uh…sort of made a bet that you and Richie could control yourselves. Um, or not.”
“And you bet that I would…”
”I knew you would eventually control yourself, just showing the little boy that he had to be more careful of the bets he took.” When Elena spun on her heel and stalked off she grabbed her shoulder. “C’mon! I bet in your favor. That you would have the good sense to stop before there was flesh involved.”
Elena drew herself up to her full, whopping five foot nothing. "What was the bet?"
Jon's grin got wider as he looked at Richie and shrugged.
Kate pointed a finger at Jon. “You are not helping matters here!” Turning back to Elena she lifted her hands, palms up. “He made me mad. I had to do something!”
“What…was…the…bet?” Elena asked with a biting emphasis on each word.
"I bet Jon that you would stop before you...um, well...you know. If he won he would get a kiss from me.” She leaned in, “Can I just say no friggin' way!” When Elena didn’t even crack a smile, she took a step back. “If I won, I could make him kiss anyone I wanted."
Elena paled slightly, mortification written in her eyes. "You did all that to get back at some wannabe?" She glanced back at Richie, "Was he in on it?"
"Who?” Kate blinked, realization dawning. “Richie?"
Elena whispered furiously, "Yesss Richie."
"No!" Kate nearly shouted.
"No!" Richie said with equal vigor.
An evil gleam began to glow in her eyes as she rounded on Jon. Part of her wanted to yell, maybe even plant her heel into his balls, but that wouldn’t be enough justice. And since she wasn’t much happier with Kate…She began to smile that smile. The one that always scared the shit outta Kate.
Richie took a step back. That didn't look good at all. He never wanted to be on the other end of that frosty look; the smile was just plain scary.
"Soooooo the bet was I'd screw the pretty one,” she pointed at Richie with a jerk of her thumb. “And if I did you got to kiss my girl, right Wannabe?”
Jon’s eyes darkened at the term. “Who the hell are you calling a Wannabe?”
Elena took a step forward. “Was that the bet?”
Clenching his jaw, Jon nodded.
Satisfied, Elena turned back to Kate, “And YOU! If I didn’t, YOU get to choose who he has to kiss?"
Kate gulped. Man, it had been a good idea at the time. When Elena just continued to shoot flames out of her eyes she cleared her throat, "Um, right."
She looked up at Richie, "He do this sort of thing often?"
Richie shook his head, happy not to be in the doghouse. "What the fuck is wrong with you, Jonny?"
Jon was not going to be cowered by this little bit of a thing. Not to mention the fucking wannabe thing. What the fuck? He shrugged, "It was an interesting bet. The Sambora Charm left me with little doubt that I’d win."
Richie stepped forward, his own anger starting to build. "Interesting bet?" his voice was cool as a winter lake.
Jon grinned. "What? You like her, she likes you, and I took it to its natural conclusion. Not to mention I would’ve gotten a kiss out of it too."
"You are a fuckhead," Richie said and stalked off. He stopped and turned to Elena, his eyes still arctic but his voice stayed controlled. "I'm sorry, Elena. I don't know what the fuck’s gotten into him tonight, but I'll apologize for his lack of class."
"Don't leave 'kay?”
Richie stopped, but didn't turn around. "I can't be around him right now because I'm going to give him a black eye in about a second and we have a photo-shoot tomorrow." Richie turned back again. "A good kidney punch wouldn't be noticed in a photo though," he said menacingly. At Jon’s bland stare, he turned to Elena. The gleam in her eyes spoke volumes of a plan within a plan.
"Don't stalk off, Tall, Dark and Angry, you'll miss the fun if you go.” Her brown eyes gleamed, “And I have such an idea."
His fingers itched to smooth her hair back. A lock of it fell forward in her anger. He wanted to stay, ached almost as much as his throbbing dick was to stay and see it through. But Jon's attitude was beyond what he could stand at that point. When her small hands slid around his wrist he sighed. "Okay."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment