"Hullo?" her voice was breathy and heavy with sleep.
"Hey baby, I'm sorry I woke you."
"Oh,” Jon stretched out the word, “Teensy sent flowers." He stumbled out of bed, making a bee-line for the coffee. "Beware of Richie’s woman lemme tell you."
Dave laughed. "Teensy? That's why she calls him Pony! Everyone looks big to her, she just doesn't know any better. She hasn't been with me yet!"
Elena gave a sleepy laugh at the yelling in the background. "Well morning to you too, tall dark and faraway. How are you this morning?" She pulled the phone closer to her ear. "Sounds like a bit of a party in the background, there."
Richie rolled his eyes, but was happy to hear the smile in her voice. "The jackals are all in the room. They don't know how to behave!” He let his voice raise a bit. “You'll have to forgive them."
"Did he just call us wild dogs?" Dave asked and slipped a bloom from the vase. He walked over to Richie and tickled behind his ear. "Is that the fair maiden that sent the loooooverly flowers?"
Richie laughed and pushed him back a step. “You’re such an ass.”
"She calls him Pony because he gave her a piggy back ride, man!" Jon called from across the room.
"I just bet," Dave said with a leer. "Which side did she ride?"
Elena laughed. "Oh, the boys are in the room?? Let me speak to that one who’s all loud." She giggled, "Let me speak to that one Pony. I won’t take long,” her voice lowered, “I’d rather talk to my tall, dark guy."
“I don't think that's a good idea. He's not very reliable as a human. We tend to only let him out when it's time to go into the studio or on stage," Richie said and looked right at Dave.
"Please?"
Her voice went low and slow, driving him insane. "Babe, you sure you know what you're getting into? He's not even potty trained.”
"Hey! Are you talking about me, fuckhead?" David asked and crossed his arms with mock pride.
Richie just waved at him and held up a finger. “We seriously keep him in a cage."
Dave came over and grabbed the phone, "That does it! I'll show her what a real man sounds like instead of your stupid accent."
"Remember what I did to Moptop, handsome? Put that one on the phone pretty please?" Elena giggled, "I can handle him."
"I'm already here sweetness.” He tucked the phone between his ear and shoulder, grabbing the base from Richie. “I guarantee you can't handle me."
Elena laughed, "Well hello to you too.” His voice was deep like Richie’s, but lacked the silk she loved. “Ask Moptop what happens when goofuses muck with me or mine."
“Moptop?” Dave laughed. “That's gotta be Kidd, am I right?"
Elena smiled her voice soft and husky, "Cocky little short guy with an attitude to match? That’s Moptop. Just ask him what happens. Who is this by the way?"
"Boy does she have your number, Jonny!" Dave turned around and grinned at his audience. "This is Mr. David Bryan ma'am. The one, the only...” he trailed off, bowing for extra reaction. When Jon threw a crumpled hamburger wrapper at him, he caught it. “The most famous of all of them of course."
"I’m sorry, you’re who again? David, right?” She heard the catcalls and whistles, shaking her head. It was a new way to wake up that was for sure. “So you’re what? Their roadie or PR guy? A mouth like that would get them heard about for sure." She laughed, having NO idea who exactly he was.
"I'm heartbroken!" He turned to Richie, "how could you not have told her about me? After all you said I meant to you!" He mock cried into the phone. "I'm his Latin lover of course," he said and fluffed his blonde mane, glancing at Teek who just chuckled in the corner.
She choked on a laugh. "You’ve got the wrong plumbing, darling boy. Now as funny as you are, can I have Richie back? Go ask Moptop what I told you. Oh, and when we meet…have no doubts that I can do exactly same to you, no matter how unassuming I might look."
"Awww, she doesn't want to play with me! I just can't understand what she sees in you, instead of a stud like me," he said and handed Richie back the phone. "Oh and I'll remember sweet Elena," he called as Richie put the phone back to his ear.
"Sorry. I warned you," Richie said with a laugh. "He's untrainable. We try and we try, but the doctors have said there's just too much wrong with him to save. We keep him around because no one else will take him."
"That's right! I'm the junkyard dog they let out to hump the pretties at night!" Dave called from across the room.
She giggled. Goodness, they were a handful. "I miss you,” she whispered. “Seems like ten days is taking forever."
"I miss you like crazy, babe. I'll be checking out tomorrow, thank the fucking lord. I've had enough of this hotel. Though, I did get a little surprise this morning."
Her voice was soft and low. "Oh? What type of surprise, baby?"
He sighed and wished that the cord was long enough to drag into the hallway. He could hear the longing in her voice, it probably sounded just like his. He looked around and decided it was long enough for the bathroom for some privacy. He stepped on Jon's bed and over him and hopped down flicking the cord out and over the mattress. "All these pretty flowers in a big ole vase about as big as you, sweetheart." He said, closing the door behind him.
"Uh oh! He's going in the bathroom to have phone sex!" Dave laughed.
"Tell him--Doesn’t he wish he was as lucky, handsome. Tell him to ask Moptop what happens to bad boys," Elena giggled.
"I don't want to talk to Dave anymore.” He leaned back on the door. “I'm far more interested in your voice so I'm hiding out in the bathroom."
"Last time we were in a bathroom together, Pony, you ended up having to carry me to bed." She grinned up at the ceiling and tugged the pillow that still smelled like him closer.
He groaned, "No need to remind me of that, Lains. I'm having a hard enough time controlling the raging hard on I wake up with every morning without you. I don’t need you adding to it in the bathroom."
"So, I guess telling you how I miss the length of your hard body pressing me into the bed is a no go, hmm?" Her voice was pitched low and breathy. She pictured his body that morning before he left, all those angles and muscles just for her. "Or how just thinking about your kisses can make me go all crazy inside?"
He felt his boxers tent and he tried not to think about her soft skin and the freckles that made him want to count each and every one. "Yeah, that's not helping. But let me tell you one thing, I'll be pressing you into that new bed I heard about all night and into the next day when I get home."
Deflated, she slapped the mattress. "Oh darn. I so wanted that to be a surprise. Hey wait, how'd you find out?"
"Jonny doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut. He talked to Kate the other night. Actually, come to think about it…he's talked to her the past three nights.” He leaned back against the small counter. “Between you and me, I think he likes to listen to her hot accent."
A soft giggle escaped. "Ah, so that’s why she’s so relaxed when she gets home from the ER. I’ll have to remember to get the doctor to order up more Jonny medicine for her.” She rolled onto her side, smoothing his pillow under her cheek. “So tell me tall, dark and sexy," her voice went a little lower, "how hard you are right now and I'll tell you how wet your voice is making me."
"Man,” he groaned, “you have no idea what you're doing to me." He pressed down at the waving flag pole his dick was becoming. "Just the sound of your voice is enough to make me crazy." He groaned, "I remember how soft and silky you feel, all wet against my hand."
She moaned into the phone, "And I remember how your long fingers just knew all the right spots to hit on,” If it was at all possible, her voice went even lower, “and in me too."
He jumped as someone slammed the side of a fist into the door.
"Whatcha doin' in there Richie? Do you need a washcloth? A shower?" Dave called through the door.
"Fuck," Richie growled. "I'm going to kill him, just give me a second." He opened the door. "Do I need to kill you?"
Dave just grinned. "Breakfast is here, man. Don't want you to starve with all the Yerkin Jerkin that's goin' on that's all." He waggled eyebrows. "She's got a hot voice, huh?"
He tapped four fingers into Dave's forehead, pushing him back a step and shut the door again. "One more day, Lains. One more day and I won't have to see these guys for a whole month and a half. When do your classes get out for the winter break?"
She laughed. "I’m out now. I’m actually finished for good. Just have to make an appearance at graduation."
He groaned. "Come away with me. Let's go someplace warm where clothing is optional."
Her eyes widened, gripping the phone. "Naked Pony is always a good option," she said carefully.
"I had a trip to St. Maarten planned, but I was going to cancel to stay with you back in the city. Can I steal you for two weeks? You can have me as naked as you please."
"Don’t have to steal what’s yours handsome,” she whispered softly, “I'll go anywhere with you."
"Good.” His chest eased as he started to plan. “When I get home we'll head out…After I've made love to you until I can breathe again, of course."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
This is such a fun, exciting story! I was so happy to see three chapters posted at once! Thanks for that. I hope moptop takes katy away with richie and elena.....
Post a Comment