Sunday, July 20, 2008

Chapter 24

"That's the way I wanna go," he said with a chuckle then a groan as she moved up to bury her nose into his neck. His skin was still ultra sensitive and her tight little body was enough to stir a dead priest.

Her teeth nipped his ear lobe as her hand traced his arm, "Take me with?" She grinned as she rotated her hips slightly, "I'll be good, promise."

"God, you're going to be the death of me." He groaned and hugged her against him. "And I just bet you don't even know how to be good."

She giggled, "Want me to try?" She tweaked his nipple gently as she traced his neck with her tongue. "I can be so very good."

"Baby, if you get any better tonight I'm going to be put into a shoebox," He groaned. "Dust, definitely is all that's going to be left," he said and rolled her onto her back.

When he came up for air again, the sheets were on the floor and so were they. "Seriously," he gasped as he propped himself up with a forearm on each side of her head. "You are evil and I think I broke my dick." He'd felt the orgasm through his spine for fuck's sake. He'd never come so close together. Hell, he probably didn't have any little men left for the week.

She looked up at him a silky silly grin on her face as a thought finally managed to work its way through her sex soaked brain. "Pony?"

“Yeah baby?" he said and trailed his tongue along her clavicle.

She arched against his raspy tongue. "You don’t have to bounce me off the bed to get my attention next time." She grinned, letting her head tip back. "Honest."

He laughed and rose onto his knees. He groaned, feeling every inch of his twenty-seven years as he leaned back. "I can't say it ain't gonna happen again." He looked down at her, sprawled open, his loving all over her, sweaty hair sticking to her chest and curling around a dusky nipple. She was a picture of sin and beauty. "God we need a shower." His belly chose then to growl. "You go first and I'll cook us something. How's that sound?"

She rolled to her side before moving to her knees, a lopsided grin her answer to the sound of his tummy growl. "Or we could shower together, conserve hot water ya know, and cook together." She wasn't so sure if she should trust the cooking of a guy who played guitar and made love like a madman. Seemed like that was tempting fate. "Got a shirt I can borrow? Don’t wanna shimmy into what I had on."

"Did you have to use the word shimmy? I'm already dead and buried over here."

"Shimmy, shimmy, shake,” she teased. “Up and at 'em Pony, shower remember?"

"Right, more naked," he said and waggled his eyebrows. "How could I forget?"

She leaned forward and tugged on his lower lip. "Naked is bad?"

He scooped her up off the floor. "Naked is always good." He let her slide down his body until the tips of her toes hit the floor. "But I need fuel," he said and slapped her ass.

She reached around and smacked his ass lightly in return, "I won’t even begin to let you know what I need, but the shower and food is good for starts. The shirt?"

Not quite willing to let her skin leave his, he sighed and cupped her ass for another moment. "You'll look good in my Lennon shirt, I can just tell." He opened a drawer and pulled out a black and white silk-screened t-shirt and handed it over.

She took the T and smiled. "How'd ya know?"

He smiled. "Lennon fan?" he asked, delighted.

She nodded, "Mmm-hmm. I swore once when I was little that I’d marry him one day." She laughed. "He was a genius that went too soon,” she said with sad eyes.

"What the hell, one more time will only kill me,” he started pulling down his pants. “But what a way to go." When she laughed as she was supposed to, he tugged on the sweat pants again. "Oh, that's right, I forgot," he crowded in on her at the door. "I came in here for a purpose that did not include my parts and your parts," he said with a leer. "Wait until you see this." He tugged her into the living room.

She slapped a hand over her mouth to muffle a laugh as he led her into the living room, her eyes going wide in shock. "Oh lookie,lookie." What do we have here? Katy you little minx. She turned back to him, "You don't think…"

"Nah, I think Jonny may have...um, missed his mark," he said with a chuckle.

"Figures he'd be all talk and no action." She quipped as the glimmer of the most deliciously wild idea began to ramble in her brain. Should she really? She glanced back down at the tangle of arms and legs then at Richie. "Now Richie...wanna hear a thought?"

"If it includes that devil lurking in your eyes I do, especially if it equals prank and Jon." Grinning down at the two of them still sprawled in almost the exact same position he’d left them in. "Shit they were plowed. You don't sleep like that unless you're a deep down drunk."

"Which makes the perfect time to plot a little payback, sweetie." Just because they were too drunk to do anything, didn’t mean THEY didn't have to know that. With a little maneuvering and Richie's strength, they could pay them back for the Ferris Wheel in spades. Relaying and devising the plan as she spoke she gave him a smug smile. "So that’s my plan Richie. We make them THINK it happened. What ‘cha think 'bout that?”

He looked down at the pair of them, then back to Elena. "Isn't your girl going to be shit-bent crazy when she wakes up? You okay with that?"

Elena's spied an empty bottle of Tequila, the scattered bottles of Corona and wrinkled limes. "Bent Shmendt. She dared to bet I’d screw on a Ferris wheel. She’s a big girl Richie. A little humility won’t hurt my sister girl." She grinned at him, "Besides, they'll figure out the joke eventually, Right? What about moptop? HE gonna deal?" She watched him for a response.

"Depends on how deep in the bottle he was. Unfortunately, he's used to waking with a new girl every day. Most of them don't mean more than that to him." He shrugged. "Callous and cold even, but true." He blew sticky bangs out of his eyes. "No offense to your girl," he said trying to soften the truth of it.

"He seems the type, but hey that comes with your job right? Like a sailor has a girl in every port?" She turned her gaze to him, the question riding in her eyes if he were the same. "Now, if you lift her I'll fix her, you fix him, but no looking, not at her any ways."

"I'm not going to deny the perks, baby," he said on a grunt as he lifted Kate's dead weight. When she didn't so much as stir he propped her up in a nearby chair, trying to avert his eyes at the generous curve of breast that was not even close to covered at this point. Hell, he thought with a little glance. Just a quick one. He was more of a leg man, but dayum.

Elena grinned slightly as she caught his glance then tilted her head and watched him arrange Jon, as Jon's jeans slid off she nearly laughed at the fact he went commando. Turn about being fair play she took her glance at what Jon offered and uttered in a whisper about her luck in liking Richie best. Her thoughts swerved to his mention of perks on the job, and wondered for a moment if that's what she'd end up being. Hey, at least she'd gotten the better deal because damn was he hot and bless her soul, hung.

Richie cleared his throat and tossed a blanket over him to hide the evidence so to speak. He was pretty sure she wasn't the type to hit the tabloids with stories, but he didn't know her very well yet. He lifted Kate, again grunting a bit at the difference in their builds. He lifted Elena like she was little more than a doll. Her friend certainly had a few curves on her. He settled her gently on the couch and gave a little, "Huh," of a reaction when she settled into him like she'd been there all her life before he snapped the blanket over the two of them. "Any other, 'evidence' you want planted?" he asked as he turned around.

Elena shivered at the timbre of his voice and tried to push the question in her head away. "Ah yeah," She grinned as she tossed articles of clothing around, one landing on the lamp, another on the stereo then started to laugh as she pointed up to the ceiling fan. "Lift me up tall dark and handsome?"

Playing along, he lifted her, letting his hand slip under the shirt. "Whoops."

She scooped Kate's undies up along with Jon's shirt and carefully arranged them on the blades of the ceiling fan, a soft giggle escaping her at the oops. "There, that should do it."

He lowered her, letting his hands cup her cheeks just as he drew the shirt down. "I have a feeling you're going to get the shit end of this little caper more than I am."

Her hands roamed over his chest before slipping around his waist. "I’m a big girl, I can handle it." She looked up at him, "Rub a dub dub, boy and girl in the tub, ready to get clean?” At Richie’s head shake of disbelief she turned back. "Oh Wait!" She grinned and reached under the blanket, finding the hairiness that was Jon's arm, and settled his hand on Kate’s ass. "Ok now, how about that shower?"

Laughing at her weird little quips he slid an arm around her shoulder. "You got it woman."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great story!!!!! Can't wait for the wake up!!!!

Sunstreaked said...

I read this all in one sitting and it is really good! I like the early days setting very, very much and a lot of it seemed so realistic. Loved the cocky *snort* attitude of a young Jon and the confidence of Richie. Love Elena and Kate and how Kate refused to believe who they were!

Loved the kissing payback and the amusement park was just very real. Hope you continue to post as I check every day!

TaraLeigh said...

Thanks for reading guys!
Glad you're enjoying.

Daydreamer- said...

I'm truly loving this story. I love the idea of the prank - especially the added touch of clothing hanging from the ceiling fan! I laughed out loud. Can't wait to read the rest.

Thank you for Stopping By

  © Blogger template Artsy by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP