Monday, October 3, 2011

Chapter 169

Note: Sorry it's been so long, but thanks to a blown modem and other life issues I've been off the net over a month. I'm back now so back to the life and loves of our favorite SWW guys and gals :)


~~~~~~~


She slowly sat up, pulling the sheet up to wrap around her as she walked towards the door only to yank it open. Glancing at Kate, a moment she turned to walk towards the bathroom. "Well get your asses in here before the entire hotel starts a sit down on this floor." She moved into the bathroom slamming the door behind her. Man she loved Kate, but in moments like this she wanted to kill her.


Kate snorted and walked inside. "Hiya Richie." 


Richie just glowered and got out of bed, his naked ass for the world to see. Kate blinked, laughing. Naked didn't mean anything to her, but the swing of a shadow had her swallowing a comment. No wonder Elena didn't want to get out of bed.


"Don't pout, Lains--you get to keep him, I still have to go home tomorrow night."


One slender arm stuck back out through the door, "Richie, could ya hand me my jeans and a shirt?" She closed her eyes and took a deep breath before replying to Kate's comment with a sickeningly sweet voice,  "All the more reason you two should have been camped out in HIS room."


"You know I gotta have pancakes," Kate said rubbing her hand over her empty belly. "I've literally been had every way to Sunday. I need sustenance, woman." She looked over her shoulder at Jon. "As tasty as he is, woman can not live on protein alone."


Richie snorted, hiking his jeans up before digging into Elena's bag. "Heard of room service?"


"Heard of cardboard, frozen pancakes?" Kate sing-songed back.


Elena felt Richie’s hand brush hers, and tightened her hand over the offered clothing and pulled them in the door. "Cardboard is nutritious! Lots of fiber!" She closed the door and quickly showered the sweat of the night and morning away before finally noticing what Richie had handed her. Rolling her eyes at the mini skirt and brief top she dressed and stepped out of the bathroom. 


Richie grinned at the tiny denim skirt. "Much better than jeans." 


Kate looked down at her own jeans and sweater and shrugged. "My legs won't be cold on the cold diner seats," she said to Jon.


Elena grinned, "I'll just sit on his lap. Much warmer than jeans."


Jon shook his head, his eyes moving between the three of them. "You are so not right Elena."


"More like a boiler plate," Kate smirked.


Richie's eyebrow just rose. "Excuse me?" 


"Seriously, you have an imbalance--I've never known a man that gives off so much heat. I can feel it from here. Even with your clothes on, stud."


Elena slid over to wrap her arms around him. "Better than a itchy rug to cuddle up with."


Kate laughed. "You'd think so, but that's a no." She grinned up at Jon as he slid his arm around her waist. "Everything about him works for me."


He pulled her tighter, his lips brushing over her hair a moment. "Well I'm glad about that." He glanced up at Richie and Elena a moment. "So you're going to eat with us. That’s all she wrote."


He watched Kate a moment as she tried to tease Elena out of the mood being interrupted had brought on and smiled. She was like a damn breath of sunshine, and when Elena actually laughed he revised his opinion. She was a fucking miracle worker. Even Richie didn't work that fast when Elena managed to actually get moody. 


Richie slung an arm around Elena's shoulders. "Well now that I'm actually vertical, real food sounds really good." He pressed a kiss to Elena's brow. "We should hang out a little. We don't get much time with the doc as it is."


She glanced at Kate and saw the appraising look in her eyes, recognizing it for what it was. She was seeing the ravages of touring, and the trek to the diner was just a step in repairing some of it. "Right, best girl in the world to spend time with, well next to me of course." 


Wrapping her arm around Richie her brow arched as she glanced Jon's way. "Well? Lead on Captain."


He snorted and turned. Taking Kate's hand, he laced his fingers through hers and started walking. "There's a diner not far from here. We'll go out the back and walk through the alley, Fans shouldn't catch us. Will be nice to get some air."


Richie jammed his feet into his boots. "Yeah, I know the one. You want grease," he said to Kate, "you'll get it there."


Kate tugged Jon ahead, walking faster. "Stop talking about it and feed me dammit. I'm starving." She skipped backwards, dragging Jon to the stairs. She was wired for sound. Sex energized her, especially when she had such good sex on the all around. 


Richie turned around, hiking Elena on his back again. "Looks like it's time for pony to return if she's going to run."


She tightened her grip, uncaring if the mini skirt rode up a bit. Being on Richie's back was fun. Laying her head on his back she pressed a quick kiss to the top of his spine,. "Giddyup Pony. Kate could win the Derby if food was at the finish line."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so glad you're back & sorry to hear about you're computer problems. poor Jon & Kate don't have too much time left together before they have to go back to their separate lives :(

sissy452 said...

Hey Tre!!!! Sorry about your modem problems & stuff. I'm so glad you're back though!!!!! I've missed my story!!!!!! Lol. I'm still waiting for you to figure out "some way" to get that nasty Alec out of the picture!!!!
Give me a call when you can ok!!!
xoxo
Stacey @sissy452

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so happy your back with another chapter! This really is such a good story, and I'd hate to see it end so suddenly. Keep up the ggod work :)

dee said...

Thank you for the new chapter. I really missed Jon and Kate and Richie and Elena.
Slainte

Thank you for Stopping By

  © Blogger template Artsy by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP