Richie laved his tongue up her throat, sweat and the shuddering cry of her release kicking him into a frenzy. He slid himself deeper inside of her, grabbing her knee, jerking it higher and wider to get closer.
It felt like he'd been away from her forever instead of just the weeks she'd been gone. He couldn't seem to touch enough of her, his fingers gripping her waist as he took her again and again. His cock, hilt deep inside her warmth. Home, lust and contentment warred inside of him. One toppling over another as she surrounded him, called his name and shuddered under his hands. "Elena," he breathed as a drop of sweat slid down his nose. Harder--More--Now. His body pushed him, his heart pounded out of his chest. "Elena," he shouted as he pounded inside of her again.
Nails raked along his spine as his movements went wilder, darker, and deeper. He'd been insatiable the last few hours, not that she was complaining. She rose to meet each thrust, his name shifting from warbling murmur to unadulterated cries of completion.
She felt the urgency to the marrow of her bones, and as his moment took hers she shuddered, her arms wrapping around him in an effort to stay grounded. As his head dropped to her shoulder she managed a half sigh half laugh. "You'd think you missed me."
"Nope," he gasped, sucking in as much oxygen as possible. "Not at all," he laughed.
She bit down on his shoulder before snorting in laughter, "Well I didn't miss you either. Me and that big pillow got very cozy ya know. Might have to marry it one day."
"I don't plan on letting you out of my sight long enough for you to become a bigamist." He laughed, rolling himself onto his back, dragging her on top of him.
She propped herself up on her elbows, luxuriating in the simple sight of him. He looked a little less tired, but still frayed around the edges. The dark shadows under his eyes making his chocolately brown eyes even darker.
Leaning in, she pressed a kiss to the tip of his nose, as she wiggled to get comfortable. "I guess Mr. PIllow will just have to deal."
"Hell yes," he said and dragged her up until he could catch her perfect mouth in a kiss. "I missed you," he said softly. "I figured that the whole house thing was important enough to keep you there, but I wanted you here every day."
Her tongue flicked along the seam of his lips tasting him slightly even in the gentle kiss. "I should have come sooner, wanted to be here, every second of every day. Didn't want ya thinking that I couldn't handle it, you know? "
She rolled her eyes and snorted, "Who we kidding? I wanted to be here too, shoulda been here, cuz you don't look like you've eaten right in the time I was gone. What am I gonna do with you Mr.Sambora?"
"Stay and keep me in line," he said with a grumbling buzz of words into her ear. She smelled amazing. That crisp, line dried smell that eased him and centered him. He wrapped his arms around her. "Just stay."
She curled up on top of him, her nose brushing over his neck slowly. "Oh I plan on it. Plan on taking good care of you."
She grinned and parroted back his words from the first time she traveled with him, "Can't promise you'll get decent sleep, but I can promise it will be interesting."
"I'll sleep when I'm dead," he muttered. Rolling her over one more time, he groaned at the fist against his door. "You have got to be fucking kidding me."
She glanced at the door and groaned. "Please let it be room service."
"Go away!" Richie yelled, sucking her nipple into his mouth and drawing deeply.
Thoughts of the door vanished as his teeth grazed sensitive flesh. They'd just ignore it, they deserved the time alone. It had been so long.
He glanced over at Kate and pounded on the door. "Drag it outta fuckin' bed Dude. Not like you haven't seen her before!"
"Fuck off!" Richie yelled and sipped from her belly button, flicking the purple jewel there with his tongue.
She gasped, her fingers twisting into his hair. When the knocking became even more insistent she yelled, "Go be with KATE MOPTOP, BEFORE I FIND A PAIR OF SCISSORS!"
Kate leaned against the door. "I have one more day, Lains, then I'm gone. Get the heck out of bed and out here right now! I'm hungry for more than man flesh!"
Richie growled, his stomach growling right after him. "Goddamn it," he muttered, nipping at her waist. "Order room service!"
Jon pounded on the door again. "Pancakes man,dripping in syrup, steak, eggs, toast, coffee... SHE wants Diner food and she wants it with you two. GET your ASS outta BED."
He had a feeling none of that was gonna work, "Either up and at them or I'll change my mind about certain spouses on tour!"
"Only if you want to be missing a guitarist," Richie said and leaned back on his knees. "Dammit," his stomach roared. "I'm hungry, but I was just going to order up something from the damn kitchen."
She stilled, her eyes moving from the door back to Richie. "I know who started the pancake thing. She always wants them after sex. I'm gonna kill her."

7 comments:
Don't be angry Richie!!! You'll have Lains by your side while Jon'll miss Kate like crazy!!!!
I've been missing you two by the way!!!!
Loved this! I can't wait for Lains to be on tour with them! Have they officially announced that Richie is married? They should just so that it's out there! Please don't wait too long next time!
glad you're back with a new chapter! please continue...
Tre,
So glad to see another chapter!!! I miss them!!!! My Friday ritual is always checking for a new one!!! L
How are things going with ya? We haven't talked in forever!!!! I would call but I lost your number!!! If you still got mine give me a shout!!!!
And don't stop the chapters!!!!! You know I love them, even though you haven't gotten rid of that nasty sleazy Alec yet!!!! *shudders* lmao
Stacey
Oooh someone's gonna be in trouble ;) Loving this chapter, thanks for the update!
Funny after great sex I always crave chocolate...wonder what Jon craves lol.
Really missing this one Tara Leigh! Please write soon.
Post a Comment