Richie woke up with a warm body curled under him, facing out. Not just any body, her warm body—his girl. His Elena. He brushed his lips over her shoulder, letting the tip of his nose follow the line of her back and the shallow indent at the base of her spine. Making a return trip he let his tongue dip into each tiny vertebra until he felt her stir beneath him.
"Lains," he said softly, drawing out her name.
She shifted back against him in her sleep. His fingers trailed over her shoulder and down her arm as his lips explored her shoulder blade then moved to her neck. Pushing her hair aside he nibbled his way to her ear. "Elena," he whispered.
"Go way, Katydid,” her voice came out as a cross between a whisper and a vibrating growl, “dreams too good."
"If Kate nibbles on your ear, we've got some things to discuss," he said with a grin against her neck.
Her eyes fluttered open. The dim little room confused her at first. There was something humming loud enough that it seemed to vibrate the crowded mattress. She was nearly nose to nose with—she scrunched up her nose—a carpeted wall? The humming slowly turned into the low drone of the engine that dragged her back to the present. The wall of heat behind her finally pushed away the last of the cobwebs. "Ohhh not a dream,” she wiggled backward until her the back of her thighs found the lightly haired ones about a mile longer than her own. She curled her fingers around his forearm and secured it to her waist. “Pony, you really are here."
Laughing, he tugged her back against him. "Not a dream this time."
She turned her head to give him access to her neck. When he nuzzled in right away she moaned. "The dream can't compete with the reality, I have to admit." Her eyes closed again when he tasted her from shoulder to the soft skin behind her ear. She turned to face him, her nose nuzzling his before she wrapped her arms around his broad chest. "Sleep well?" she asked, brushing her lips over his.
"Best sleep I've ever had, love."
“Mmm...love.” She smiled letting the kiss linger. “I love how you say that."
"I do, you know," he watched her brown eyes go soft, letting the taste of her slide through him. "Couldn't even tell you when. It feels like it's always been there."
She snuggled closer, her mouth brushing against his neck. "I love you too. Since the moment I saw you, I think."
He grinned, dimple flashing. "Which part?"
The giggle that escaped was carefree. She couldn’t remember a time that she’d ever been happier. "You wouldn't believe me."
He rolled her onto her back and pinned her into the mattress. "No way you're moving until those details are spilled, Sweetheart."
"That’s not really a threat you know. I LIKE where I am."
As her grin grew wicked, he let his hand slid down over her belly into her side and tickled. "Oh yeah?"
She squirmed beneath him, her breath hitching. Arching to get away from his digging fingers she slapped at his chest, but it was like shoving a brick wall. Not that she had any room to push him anywhere anyway. The square footage in their little bedroom was more like the top of a bunk bed. "Okay, okay...I give!” He grinned down at her and the dimple just melted the rest of her. She flicked inside of it with the tip of her thumbnail, “It was actually the hat."
"The hat?" He laughed and leaned back, pinning just the heart of her into the mattress. "Really?"
"Mm-hmm, dunno what it is about it exactly, something about a tall dark drink of water in that Stetson with those silvery medallions.” She leaned up and nipped at his bottom lip. “Well, I couldn't help myself." She looped her arms around his neck. "It did me in."
"Well, I guess I'll just have to keep on wearing it then, won't I, Sweetheart?" he said, nestling himself between her thighs as he pressed kisses along her jaw.
Her yes turned into a soft moan as he moved over her, her nails lightly scraping over his spine. "I won't complain."
A quick buzz of the intercom made him growl.
"Mr. Sambora we'll be landing in less than ten minutes."
She giggled full out, "I think we gotta get dressed."
"Don't get used to it. You'll be naked for most of the trip."
A fine eyebrow arched, "Again I don’t see the threat." she grinned up at him. "You really gotta work on the threats, darlin’." She winked, the word no longer seeming to be anything more than an endearment.
Her very relaxed state and smile proved, more than anything, that the word no longer held bad thoughts. He blinked at her, surprise then stunned pleasure drifted through him. "I'm not usually a minute man, but I could make you scream in five minutes, darlin," he practically growled it in her ear.
Her lips roamed over his chest, her breath hot against his nipple just before her tongue darted out to flick over the peak. Richie groaned, his cock hardening instantly.
"Make me scream, Pony."
Shifting higher, he found her warm and open for him. Pressing deep he nearly lost it all as her body welcomed him. Tight, not nearly ready for him, he eased inside feeling all of her close around him like a fist. The involuntary shudder raced through her as she arched beneath him, her neck—God that beautiful neck—he sucked greedily from her, his teeth nipping along her shoulder as he buried his face into her sweet smelling skin.
A breathless cry escaped her as she wound her legs tightly around his waist. With trembling fingers, she gripped his ass, holding him deeper. Speaking wasn’t an option, the mindless pleasure overrode all as she moved against him urgently.
Riding the tide as she enveloped him in every way, he held her tight as the fury rose between them. Skin slapped, bodies arched and where he would normally draw out the pleasure, he pushed her harder, faster. Wanting to prolong the actual release, instead of the ride there he slid his hand between them and watched her brown eyes shoot open with a wild cry. She viced around him and he rode the release hard, emptying himself into her.
Trying to draw breath, she held onto him. It was like her body wasn’t her own. Hoping her smile spoke the words she couldn't form, she simply panted into his neck. With just a simple touch he knew how to play her.
"This vacation is goin’ to officially put me in a grave, darlin'." He lifted himself up. "Maybe I should make out a verbal will."
"If it kills you, I'll be there under you, going the same way."
Laughing he pushed off of her and dragged her down the bed. "As much as I'd like to keep you naked we need to get dressed or the captain is going to come back here and find me bare-assed."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am so hooked, you are a truly gifted storyteller, can't wait for more, Thank you, Y
Post a Comment