As if her permission had flipped a switch, he opened her wide and let two long fingers sink into her. God she felt good. Like home, like madness and his salvation in one tiny body. He wanted her like no other woman he'd ever known. He sipped from her neck as he gently worked her from whimper to a soft cry of frustration.
"Richie,” she arched up, “Pony, God..." Her words were drawn out on a heated sigh as her hands tangled into his hair. "Please baby..."
"You don't want it to go too quick now do you?" he said with a flash of dimple. He flicked his tongue along the underside of her chin and caught her bottom lip between his teeth.
A quick shiver shook her from soul to skin as his voice rumbled against her. She whimpered again, her tongue darting out to tease as he gently nibbled her lower lip. Arching up against him, her entire being centered on the simple want he inspired by just a touch.
"Okay folks, we're readying for takeoff, take your seats."
Richie ignored the captain’s voice coming out of the speakers and lifted her up, flipping their positions as he settled into the leather seat with her facing him. "Shall we create a new definition for takeoff, Lains?"
She wound her arms around his neck. "Oh yeah, I’m all about the new, lover."
He felt the plane taxi, then increase in speed as they gathered momentum. Going with the moment and the woman hovering above him, he unzipped, angled up and slid home all before one breath shuddered between them.
Surrounding him, he gulped back the urge to slam into her and mark her as his. Instead he gripped her hips and pulled her down as the plane lifted.
A soft cry fell from her lips as she surrounded him—clenched around him rhythmically. "Oh yesss,” she couldn’t stop the groan, “make me fly." She leaned in, her tongue slowly flicking over his lips until the touch was as soft as air. Her head tilted back as she rotated in a small circle before moving up, then down along his hardness.
His fingers gripped her hips, then lowered to the curve of her ass, holding her still as his brain and dick started to part ways. He wanted it to last, but the gentle little circles were his undoing. Praying it was enough for her for now his head fell back and he arched beneath her. Skin to skin, heart to heart he whispered her name on a groan.
Her lips vibrated against his as she cried out softly, her hands sliding to his shoulders and digging in slightly as she clenched around him, her body tightening as they become one. "Ohh Pony..."
His fingers moved up her back to her neck and tangled in the silky strands as he gathered her in. "Membership granted," he said on a laugh.
She pressed closer to him, her nose sliding along his neck as she breathed him in, "Does a card come with that?”
He shifted his hips. “Whatdya think?”
She laughed, hugging him tight. “Welcome home, baby."
"Anywhere you are, is home," he said and pressed a kiss to her temple.
Placing a gentle kiss on his nose she smiled, "You say the sweetest things."
"Romance isn't dead, dar-" he cut himself off. It was so natural to use the endearment and it killed him that it had been so tainted. Kissing her in distraction he lengthened the penetration as he let his tongue play with hers, let his lips tease her now that the initial lust was out of his system. It never seemed to be too far away, though, especially when she had her pretty little hands on him.
Her hands slid down his chest and flicked the couple of buttons fastened, opening his shirt fully as her mouth descended to take one hardened nipple into her mouth and grazing over it gently before sliding over to nibble lightly on the second one. Nails moved slowly up his sides, teasing yet not tickling as she slowly slid her lips up to kiss his Adam's apple. "Mmm, tasty."
Groaning, he enjoyed her warm touch, even felt himself stir against her thigh as she swirled a tongue around his neck before she moved up to his lips. He could kiss her for days and never tire of it, he thought absently as her taste bloomed in his mouth.
Everything about her was soft and giving. He didn't deserve any part of her, but he'd be damned if he let her go, ever.
Soft lips pressed against his as she roamed over his tanned flesh. She couldn’t get enough of his skin, of his taste. She searched his dark eyes, seeing the odd light there again. "Penny for your thoughts, Richie."
"I was just thinking about those days you weren't in my life. I don't think I'm going to be able to let you go, Lains.” He pressed his lips to her forehead. “I don't think I can take another day without you in my life."
She felt her brows rise. "Wait, you've been without me more than with me. How can you know this so soon?" She leaned forward, her cheek rubbing against his as her hands continued to play over his skin.
"Some things you just know," he said with a certainty he'd only felt one other time. "I've been looking for you all my life and the fact that I almost let you go haunts me every time you're out of reach." He brushed a thumb over the silky soft arch of her brow. "I don't think I'll ever get enough."
She turned her head to brush against his hand. "Good thing I don't plan on letting you go then, hmm? You are the piece of my soul I was searching for, and it aches when you’re gone." She leaned forward and pressed her lips against his gently. "Now that I've found my other half, you'll have a hard time getting rid of me."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
"Stay there" !!!! Stop there???????????
I'm loving your story. But for some reason, I'm only able to read chapters 53 and 55. When I click newer post, it skips chapter 54.
Ahhhh *blush* it didn't vanish it just got mistitlted :) sorry bout the delay in responding, I'm neck deep in the Nano challenge :)
its fixed now though
Post a Comment