We decided to try a fiction together as a team. It's a joint effort all the way, so we decided to even make up a new pen name to go along with it. This is a loooong fiction, with a little bit of a different take on things from time to time.
We're talking Saga here, kids. Just a warning. LOL You know how long winded Tre and I can get.
A general warning that we're going to delve into some dark stuff. It's coming later, but just wanted to put it out there so you don't get invested in a story and not want to deal with the not so pretty time in the life of Jovi.
CHARACTERS: Jon & Richie (Band makes many appearances)
ERA: SWW - ??
ADULT SITUATIONS: Many. heheh NC-17 more like it.
![[image]](http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c362/TaraBJ/smilies/devilflame.gif)

3 comments:
Sounds very, very intriguing! I'm looking forward to reading it.
Hi, I have following keep the faith for awhile now & have been checking back here & there to see if a new chapter is up.
I know everyones life gets busy but its been over a year now with nothing new. If you won't be continuing could you please let us know? I hope this is not the case as I love the story!
Thanks
yeah would really like to know if you're going to continue writing this story. I really love it and would love to see it finish. But it's been forever and do understand if you can't but would like to you so I can delete this out of my story folder.
Thanks.
Post a Comment